Chili In No Time
When your family's asking for chili and time is short, make this quick and easy variety. It gets a head start with store-bought spaghetti sauce.—Pearl Johnson, Prior Lake, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes10 servings (2-1/2 quarts)
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3-3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.