Chili Ham Cups
I like to entertain a lot and have used this recipe on several occasions as an appetizer. I also like how it is easy to switch around the ingredients to give it a different flavor.—Laura Metzger, York, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired.