Chili Ham Cups
I like to entertain a lot and have used this recipe on several occasions as an appetizer. I also like how it is easy to switch around the ingredients to give it a different flavor.—Laura Metzger, York, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 193 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Ham and Chiles Bites in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.