- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a saucepan, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChili For Two
"This was a little "bland" for my husband, so I altered it a little. I swapped out the diced tomatoes for Rotel Medium diced tomatoes. He liked it very much, but still thought it could be a little spicier."
"I made this recipe with hamburger once it was very good. The next time I subtitled the hamburger with hot Italian sausage, made it a little spicier."
"This was the best chili I've ever had. My husband also enjoyed it."
"It,s very good chili"
"easy yet good, like already said!"
"I added 1 pound of ground beef to make it meaty and have extra servings. I also added a couple spoonfuls of the liquid from a jar of jalapenos for a little extra spice. Delicious!!"