- 6 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (26-1/4 ounces each) spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) chili without beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large skillet, saute hot dogs, onion, garlic powder and pepper in oil. Add the spaghetti, chili and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forChili Dog Spaghetti
"My family liked this. A good recipe to throw together when you are short on time."