Chili Cheese Turnovers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min,
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into two 12-inch squares. Cut each into four 6-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, chili and beans. Spoon 1/2 cup in the center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling; press edges to seal.
- Place in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes and sour cream. Serve with turnovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 412 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 1249mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.
Nov 20, 2008
These were great and very easy to make! We had them for dinner with the spanish rice that was featured next to the recipe. My youngest daughter doesn't like beans so I used two cans of meatless chili. The dipping sauce was very tasty but it was a little too chunky for dipping. We will definitely make this again!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.