- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Triscuits or other crackers
- Spread chilies onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Pour eggs over chilies; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly; cut into squares and serve on crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forChili Cheese Tidbits
"My family LOVED these little tidbits. I would think that using less of the chilies would make it less spicy without compromising the recipe."
"this sounds great, but wondering if there is a way to do a less spicy version for us non-chili lovers! Any ideas folks?"
"This is a wonderful appetizer for a low carb diet. Just serve without crackers or with high fiber crackers."