VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine butter, chili powder and salt; pour over popcorn. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Toss well to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Popcorn in Country Woman March/April 2001, p19