Chili Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish. Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed. Serve with tortilla chips.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 25, 2011
I've been making this for years , and is always a hit. My recipe does not call for the salsa, so looking forward to trying it like that, that's the only reason only 4 stars given.
Jul 27, 2010
So easy - great to make for a potluck! You can even take ingredients & assemble at your destination!