Chili Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish. Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed. Serve with tortilla chips.
May 25, 2011
I've been making this for years , and is always a hit. My recipe does not call for the salsa, so looking forward to trying it like that, that's the only reason only 4 stars given.
Jul 27, 2010
So easy - great to make for a potluck! You can even take ingredients & assemble at your destination!