- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, egg and milk just until blended. Stir in cheese and chilies. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 8 muffins.
Reviews forChili-Cheese Corn Muffins
"We loved these, I did add a bit more spice to them because my family loves HOT HOT - not me, so I took a few out just for me and that worked. Love them"
"Great way to add something different to store bought corn muffin mix."