- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, mustard and water. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush glaze over both sides of pork.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChili-Apricot Pork Chops
"Very good flavor, but it seemed a lot of the glaze fell between the broiler pan slats. So easy and everyone in the family (including 7 & 4 year old) liked them...Definitely a keeper!"
"I doubled the sauce. I baked the chops at 350 till about 20 minutes from being done.I drained the pan, poured on 1/2 the sauce baked about 15 more minutes, turned them over add the rest of the sauce and baked till tender. My family RAVED! This is one I will make often"
"These were great, although I didn't prepare them as directed... Instead, I browned up boneless chops in a skillet and then poured a double recipe of the glaze ingredients over top, and then simmered the chops until they were cooked through. My family really enjoyed them!"
"These were very good and moist. I did these in the oven, covered, and baked them at 350 for 40 minutes because they were very thick. I also cut it down for two but not the sauce."
"a wonderful blend of flavors, a new favorite in our home"