VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Wraps in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p52
Reviews forChicken Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2010
"Refreshing and easy to throw together. Perfect for a picnic on a hot day."