- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup unsweetened raspberries
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup preserves, raspberry vinegar, pineapple juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Remove 1 cup for sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add remaining preserves; mix well. Drizzle over chicken. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken with Raspberry Sauce
"This was AWESOME!!"
"This was delicious! Loved the sauce and fresh raspberries. Served it with white cheddar scalloped potatoes and steamed green beans drizzled with balsamic, garlic salt, a little butter and pepper. Very refreshing."
"Yum! I can't believe how great this chicken dish turned out. This recipe is a good one for special occasions and special guests. (I made this for my own family on Valentine's Day.) Thank you Amy Ammann!"