Chicken with Orange Raspberry Sauce Recipe
The raspberry sauce adds a touch of elegance to this easy-to-make chicken dish. Three simple seasonings further add to the chicken's flavor.—Carol Cottrill, Rumford, Maine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. Combine thyme, sage and pepper; rub over chicken. Lightly brown chicken in a skillet coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 3. In a saucepan, combine jam, orange juice and vinegar. Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes. Serve with the chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 174 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Chicken with Orange Raspberry Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC