- 4 chicken leg quarters (8 ounces each)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, gravy mix and seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; serve with chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken with Noodles and Gravy
"This recipe is a bit on the spicy side if you have family members who are sensitive to spicy foods. I served mine over rice and layered it with mixed vegetables."
"Simple to make and delicious on the table. Definitely a keeper - especially for those long days at work when you need something yummy to come home to."