- 3/4 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine the garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reaches 170°. Just before serving, gently fold raspberries into salsa. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken with Mango-Raspberry Salsa
"I made this last evening and it was a hit! It is a definate 5 Star recipe and healthy too!! We are trying to eat more Naturally and even paleo/primal foods and this fits right in! Thanks TOH."
"I really liked the salsa. Next time, I will use more seasoning for the chicken."
"Too bad we don't have '6 stars.' Do something very similar and just read the recipe and drooled."
"The recipe was a huge success for our family. We will be definitely be making this again soon!"
"This meal is wonderful! I'm so happy that summer is here, so I can prepare this one again- delicious!"