- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- For dressing, in a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Place cucumber, mango, tomato and onion in a large bowl; toss with dressing.
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings (4 cups salsa).
Reviews forChicken with Mango-Cucumber Salsa
"We loved this! I used skinless-boneless thighs and substituted two containers of Del Monte diced mango (drained) for the whole mango. It's a keeper, for sure."