- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Hot cooked bow tie pasta
- Flatten chicken slightly; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cream, wine, tomatoes and capers; cook until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken with Garlic-Caper Sauce
"I didn't have sun dried tomatoes so I used half of a large fresh tomatoe (small dices) - it worked! Everyone loved it!! Would be better with the sun dried tomatoes but no one complained and it was ALL gone!"
"very good the whole family liked it!"
"This recipe is super easy and the sauce is so yummy! Really love the combination of the capers and sun-dried tomatoes. I definitely will be making this again!"
"This dish is totally up my alley as I love sundried tomatoes and capers. But, my son gobbled it up and the hubby liked it too. Great flavor. Even though I only cooked for 3, I made the additional sauce for the noodles."
"Great. easy enough for the hubby to make too!"
"Delic. Love this recipe n so easy."
"Fabulous! My husband couldn't stop raving about it."