- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt if desired and pepper; add chicken and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the shrimp, artichokes, tomato and garlic to the skillet; cook for 4 minutes. Add the broth, basil, parsley and butter; heat through. Pour over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
1 each: 433 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 878mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 42g protein.