- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Place chicken in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon over chicken.
- Unroll dough into a single long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. If necessary, trim dough to fit top of dish and patch together by overlapping edges. Pinch edges to seal. Place over filling. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
1 piece: 471 calories, 32g fat (15g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 786mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.