- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 10 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. In the drippings, saute carrots for 2 minutes. Add broccoli; saute for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; saute for 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in soup, milk, mustard and pepper. bring just to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Veggie Saute
"This is a very nice and easy recipe. I didn't have raw carrots on hand so I substituted a yellow summer squash. I also used canned mushrooms but probably fresh would have been better."