When you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this single-serving main dish salad takes just minutes to assemble. Alanna Eaby of Paramount, California submitted the recipe.
Recommended: 47 Meals Your Toddler Will Devour
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 12 green grapes, halved
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 whole fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh broccoli floret
- 2 slices cucumber
- 2 fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 to 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and salt. Stir in the chicken, grapes and celery. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange the mushrooms, broccoli, cucumber and peas on a lettuce-lined plate. Top with chicken salad and pecans. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chicken Veggie Salad Plate in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p57
Reviews forChicken Veggie Salad Plate
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2014
"So simple, yet so delicious! I served this with the Shrimp Spread from the same issue and Hawaiian Rolls."