Chicken Veggie Pockets
I came up with this recipe when I wanted to make something a little more special than ordinary sandwiches. It's good with leftover turkey, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 small fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons frozen cut green beans, thawed and patted dry
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms, corn and green beans. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 2 rectangles; seal perforations. Place half of filling on 1 side of each rectangle. Fold in half; seal edges (pockets will be full). Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 534 calories, 33g fat (14g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Chicken Veggie Pockets in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook