Chicken Veggie Packet
This recipe is a no-fuss way to combine meat and vegetables in one dish. The chicken and vegetables bake together in foil, so there's no pan to wash.—Mildred Stubbs, Rockingham, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 bone-in chicken breast, skin removed
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken and vegetables in the center of a large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 18 in. x 13 in. Sprinkle with seasonings. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Open the foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 445 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 70g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.