- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups sliced cooked potatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken, corn, beans and potatoes. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Veggie Casserole
"Very good! I had only mushroom soup, so I used that. I didn't have green beans so I used frozen peas and carrots and I put in more potatoes than called for because I am a potato person. My husband said three times how delicious it was, and I agree. Next time I will have chicken soup and the green beans and will make it that way but either way, I'm sure it is a great casserole!"
"I loved this recipe. I steamed the vegeys in the microwave while I sautéed inexpensive chicken thighs on the stovetop. I cooked the whole thing on the stove top and then put the sauté pan into the oven to thicken it! I used fresh thyme, but I think rosemary would be really good too. This is a great recipe for leftover rotisserie chicken too! Thanks for posting it!"
"We LOVE this recipe. We actually stretch it for our family by adding more potatoes, another can of soup, and a little more milk. It has a very good taste, and everyone in the house loves it!"