- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a saucepan, cook the carrots, potato, onion and celery in water for 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in the peas, chicken and soup. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. deep baking dish. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChicken Vegetable Potpie
"Had this for dinner tonight. Put a little salt and pepper in dish. Could have had a few more spices but other than that it was delish on a cold winter night."
"I made this wonderful pie for dinner last evening for my husband and myself. We had plenty for dinner, even had one small serving leftover for lunch the next day. What a great way to use up that last one cup of leftover chicken. We will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing it with everyone."
"chicken Vegetable PotpieThank you this sounds great wishyou had more 2 serving recipes.i will print it & make it soon.Vera"