Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dressing and toss to coat. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 2. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and basting with remaining dressing during the last 3 minutes.
1 kabob: 228 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Nov 15, 2014
Easy to put together - easy to cook. We added mushrooms to the kabobs and substituted Italian dressing for the tomato dressing.
Jul 6, 2014
Loved these! I'm keeping chopped up veggies & chicken chunks for quick dinners. They are also good made with steak.
Jun 26, 2014
Really good! I do think next time I will add a few more seasonings to the mix, but this was something our whole family enjoyed.
Jun 19, 2014
These were good kabobs. It was a nice time saver not having to make the marinade.
Jun 14, 2014
My family LOVED these! Great flavor and so quick and easy to put together. I love how there is also directions on how to broil them too in case the weather does not permit you to cook outside. These will be a routine staple for my family in the summer now.