- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, reduced-fat sour cream, sliced ripe olives, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, sliced radishes, diced avocado and additional salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press warm tortillas into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray, pleating sides as needed. Spritz tortillas with additional cooking spray.
- Bake until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes. Toss chicken with salsa. Layer each cup with beans, chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes. Serve with toppings as desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Tostada Cups
"So easy and so tasty! I brought out radishes, avocado, cilantro, and salsa as our toppings, but my youngest children also loved them plain."
"We absolutely loved these! I mixed everything in the skillet to warm except the cheese. No need to layer at all. Great flavor!"