Chicken Tortellini Salad
This is one of the many dishes we offer at the salad bar in the restaurant where I work—it seems to disappear before our eyes!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 493 calories, 36g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 703mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Tortellini Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.