Chicken Tortellini Salad
This is one of the many dishes we offer at the salad bar in the restaurant where I work—it seems to disappear before our eyes!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.