- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Tortellini Salad
"This has become one of my family's favorites!! Can't keep a copy of the recipe on hand, always handing it out! I have added celery and bacon bits to it as well."