Chicken Thighs with Ginger-Peach Sauce
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. Spoon over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without rice): 314 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Sep 14, 2019
So easy to prepare and delicious! The sauce was so yummy served over rice. I make homemade peach jam and enjoyed using it in this tasty dish!
Jul 6, 2015
I always think salt is a matter of taste, not a necessity for a recipe. Unless it's for a recipe that needs salt added because you're baking and using all purpose flour. This dish is delish!
Jun 14, 2014
Very good and very easy! I didn't have reduced sodium soy sauce so I used regular soy and did not think it needed salt at all, neither did my husband who loves salt. Wonderful flavor!
Jan 19, 2014
Needed salt! Kinda blah!