Chicken Thai Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce, soy sauce and peanut butter. Add chicken; toss to coat. Spread over crust; sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bean sprouts and carrot.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 361 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 1183mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 6, 2014
I changed this up a little bit. I used Bangkok Peanut sauce because I didn't have any Thai Peanut sauce. Because of the added heat in the sauce I used 1/3 c, and did 3 Tbsp. of peanut butter. My husband loved it this way! I will definitely do it this way again!