- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Tender Wraps
"Substituted grilled chix and went light on dressing and cheese. Served with salsa and multigrain tortilla chips...very satisfying."