Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 egg whites
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg whites. Dip chicken in egg whites, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle almonds over chicken. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 224 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 21, 2012
This was absolutely fabulous!! Everyone loved it and it was easy to put together!
Nov 14, 2011
I have been making this recipe for more than 5 years and we love it. The almonds are the crowning touch.
Mar 4, 2011
Very good, pretty easy, and relatively healthy. I'll keep making this.