- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) crushed corn bread stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add potatoes and carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- Toss the stuffing and butter; spread half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. In a large bowl, combine the soups, broth, potatoes and carrots; spread evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forChicken Stuffing Casserole
"This was really good served with biscuits and broccoli on the side."
"My husband really really liked this recipe. He said that it reminded him of a good pot pie."