Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Place chicken on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Combine broth and 1 tablespoon poppy seed dressing; spoon over chicken. Fold edges of foil around chicken mixture, leaving center open. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 2. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, romaine and strawberries. Add the chicken and remaining poppy seed dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cups: 438 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 39g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad
"Love, Love this recipe. will make over and over again :-)"
"This is so good!"
"Very tastey I will make it always.I bought Briannas homestyle poppy seed salad dressing.And my chicken breast was left over from the night before so just took the poppy seed dressing pored a little on the chicken after warming up the chicken in the microwave. And I added sliced red onions. What a refreashing salad.Dee Nies Surprise AZ"