Chicken Spiral Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken breast, thawed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the beans, chicken and tomato. Add pasta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 262 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 662mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Jul 31, 2013
I used leftover cooked chicken and homemade Italian dressing.....plus chopped fresh basil. It's a keeper!
Jul 12, 2011
This is really good. I used Ken's Steakhouse Italian Dressing with Romano and I also added quite a bit of pepper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.