"My family loves this meal of tender chicken and noodles tossed with zippy tomatoes and a creamy cheese sauce," relates Regina Clack from Booneville, Arkansas. "I like it because it doesn't heat up the kitchen on hot days."
Recommended: How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Spaghetti in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p8
Reviews forChicken Spaghetti
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2012
"so simple and very tasty"
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"Family night quick cooking and soooooo tasty."