- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Spaghetti Toss
"This takes me back to my childhood and a dish mom used to make. Very good , I added a bit more garlic to suit my tastes."
"It was really good!"
"I made this as a last minute dinner and to use up some leftover angel hair from a previous dinner and it was great!!! Really simple and I had all the ingredients on hand. I liked that it was very light tasting and not saucy, great for a summer dinner!!! I'm keeping this recipe on hand for those nights when I need a quick dinner."
"This was the first dish I made in my new kitchen after the reno was complete and it has been a family favourite now for almost 10 years - excellent."
"I added fresh mushrooms and this was a quick, delicious meal. It also makes good left-overs."