Chicken Salad with Cranberries
This sandwich tastes like Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce rolled into one. I'm always asked for this recipe, and people are surprised at how simple it is!—Robyn Limberg-Child, St. Clair, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup honey-mustard salad dressing
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, celery and pecans. Add dressing and toss to coat. If desired, line pita halves with lettuce; fill with turkey mixture.