Chicken Salad with Cantaloupe Rings Recipe
A light chicken salad on a cantaloupe ring is a fun and flavorful way to perk up a summer luncheon, assures Sharon Bickett of Chester, South Carolina.
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Dash pepper
- 2 cantaloupe rings
- Toasted sliced almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, celery, grapes and parsley. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Chill for at least 1 hour. To serve, place 1 cup of chicken salad on each cantaloupe ring; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 444 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad with Cantaloupe Rings
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC