Chicken Salad Supreme Recipe
Now that my husband and I are retired, we lived in Florida for most of the winter. I often prepare this creamy, fruity chicken salad for a wonderful warm-weather lunch.
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1-1/2 cups small seedless green grapes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, oil, orange juice, vinegar and salt. Fold in the rice, mayonnaise, celery, grapes, pineapple and oranges. Cover and chill until ready to serve; stir in almonds. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 485 calories, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Supreme
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC