Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Crisp cukes give a refreshing twist to the traditional in this recipe from Anna Mowan of Spencerville, Indiana. "I like to set out the filling with a tray of assorted breads and pita pockets to let family or friends fix their own sandwiches," she suggests.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Bread or pita bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve on bread or in pita bread.
1 each: 181 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2014
"Great combination of flavors !"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC