- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cantaloupe rings
- Toasted sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes and parsley. Combine the next seven ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken mixture and toss. Chill for at least 1 hour. To serve, place 1 cup of chicken salad on each cantaloupe ring; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Salad on Cantaloupe Rings
"I always make this when having my female friends over for lunch. Its impressive looking and tastes amazing. Plus it is light and fruity and goes perfect with white or rose wine."
"Sounds good, but an explanation of how to cut the cantaloupe would be appreciated.clancy"
"This was a very refreshing dish for my family after a very hot summer day. It is light yet filling."