- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 6 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix first six ingredients; stir in chicken and cheese. Serve on croissants lined with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Salad Croissants
"My husband loves swiss cheese so this was a must try. I added a bit of fresh dill weed and also a sliced tomato. It was good without the additions but my husband devoured it with the additions."
"Just wondering if this would work with ham instead of chicken."
"Very tasty, full of flavor."
"This has been a family favorite since it first appeared in Taste of Home several years ago. We have never used croissants but my family loves the salad. Lately we have been putting it on heavier breads like sourdough or some other artisan type bread and grilling it. The melted Swiss cheese adds a bit of a nutty taste to the salad. Amazing."