Chicken Rosemary Recipe
This chicken frequently appears on my dinner table. Leftovers—if there are any—are excellent for sandwiches the next day. Friends and family are always surprised to hear how a few everyday ingredients can liven up ordinary baked chicken.—Emily R Chaney, Blue Hill, Maine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine mustard and garlic powder; spread over the chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 201 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Rosemary
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC