Chicken Roll-em Ups
Here’s a tasty wrap that has it all. Plus, it’s neat to eat, so cleanup is simple. —Deb Perry, Bluffton, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Spread over tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, bacon, Swiss cheese and tomato. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 545 calories, 29g fat (15g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 929mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Roll-em Ups in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010