Chicken Roll-em Ups for Two
Here’s a tasty wrap that has it all. Plus, it’s neat to eat, so cleanup is simple. —Deb Perry, Bluffton, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 pound sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Spread over tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, bacon, Swiss cheese and tomato. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 551 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Roll-em Ups in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010