- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- Green onion strips or fresh chives
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, 1/4 cup of broth, garlic and lemon-pepper; stir until smooth. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat. heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture and remaining broth; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add red pepper strips; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink and the peppers are crisp-tender, about 6-8 minutes. Garnish with green onions or chives. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChicken Red Pepper Saute
"There wasn't much taste in this recipe, we were all disappointed with the outcome. I doubled the recipe thinking it would be great for leftovers. Perhaps more seasoning. easy to prepare, but not worth making"