- 4 whole wheat or white pita breads (6 inches)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place pita breads on a large baking sheet; bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss chicken with dressing.
- Top pitas with tomatoes and chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and oregano. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Ranch Flatbreads
"My kids gobbled this right up, even though they usually won't touch tomatoes. It's probably the magic of ranch dressing :) I liked it with the wheat pita bread."
"This pizza is just so so. If there is a next time, I will try adding some chopped marinated artichoke hearts. I think my problem is that I really prefer red sauce on pizza."