- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (14 ounces) potsticker dumpling wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a food processor, combine the uncooked chicken, mushrooms, onion, hoisin sauce, mustard and chili sauce; cover and process until blended.
- Place 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper. (Until ready to use, keep wrappers covered with a damp towel to prevent them from drying out.) Moisten edges with egg. Bring opposite sides together to form a semicircle; pinch to seal.
- Place potstickers in a single layer on a large greased steamer basket rack; place in a Dutch oven over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until filling juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potstickers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forChicken Potstickers
"I was introduced to Potstickers in Georgia at a chinese resturant's & I fell in love with them. I'm glad you have this recipe on hand. Thank You ! You made me * Smile " !!"
"I rated this as 5 stars but it wouldn't let me. Also my family LOVED them...oops"
"These were delicious! My family love them. I used water to moisten the wrappers and I also used fresh ginger in the dipping sauce as well as 1 teaspoon honey. I will definately be making these for our next party."